Horizontal motorized micropipette puller to make the fabrication of micropipettes reproducible and easier
MP-500 is a horizontal motorized micropipette puller, designed to make the fabrication of micropipettes reproducible and easier.
It offers micropipettes with tip diameters smaller than 1 µm, and cone length between 3~15 mm and pulls two microelectrodes with symmetrical tips each time.
Boasting a touch-sensitive color screen and preset programs, the MP-500 micropipette puller makes the fabrication of micropipettes reproducible and easier.
Easy and quick softening point test, safe heat mode, and system diagnostic features ensure an ideal pulling condition for a stable pulling of micropipettes. And the other advanced features of the MP-500 micropipette include a unique slot to fix and replace heating filament easily, an integrated humidity-controlled chamber for easy plug-in or removal.
- Preheat mode to maintain a constant temperature for a consistent and stable pipette pulling.
- Two microelectrodes with symmetrical tips for each pull.
- Pulls electrodes with tip diameters down to 0.1μm, cone length between 3~15 mm.
- Impedance range from 1 to above 100Ω.
- Preset pull protocols are available: only need input the parameters of the capillary glass tube, heating filament, and kinds of glass microelectrodes to be pulled, then a suitable pull program will be provided and can be modified as needed.
- Store up to 99 pulling programs.
- Safe heat mode to avoid the damage of the filament from high temperature.
- Unique slot for easy fixing and replacing various models of filaments.
- Integrated plug-in humidity control chamber to keep the air around the filament and the capillary glass to be dry, ensuring an ideal pulling condition.
- Patch-clamp experiment
- Microinjection or microelectrode: Adherent cell, C.Elegans, Drosophila, Zebrafish
- Pronuclear injection and intracellular recording
- In vivo microinjection: ES cell, Nuclear transfer, ICSI, Virus, Xenopus
Capacitive color touch screen（1024*600px）
Chinese & English
Borosilicate and Aluminosilicate
Max. Glass Size (OD)
0.06 μm–3 μm
Max. Taper Length